Transfer from another university
It’s important for us to make the process of transferring to our University to be as easy as possible for you
In this section, you will learn all the necessary information: presence of places for translation, what documents are needed and when they must be submitted, the criteria for reviewing documents, and what to do after a positive decision of the Commission.
The choice of educational program/specialty Read the information about the availability/absence of free tuition and paid tuition in the course and educational program / specialty that you want to transfer to Moscow Polytechnic University. Application is accepted only in case of availability of vacant places. The number of places at the University is shown on this page.
In case presence of places is chosen educational program / specialty, please prepare the necessary set of documents:
a copy of the identity and citizenship document (passport);
consent to the processing of personal data;
certificate of study period (sample certificate of Moscow Polytechnic University)
There are two ways to submit an application and the required set of documents (for transfer from another University) :
- by email at email@example.com (in accordance with the requirements set out in Annex 2.4 to the Admission Rules)
- by mail with a notification and an inventory of the attachment to the address: 107023, Moscow, B. Semyonovskaya str., 38, to the Admissions Office.
Applications are filled in manually
In connection with the strengthening of the regime of sanitary and epidemiological (preventive) measures, submitting an application and a set of documents in person (or through a legal representative) at the address: Moscow, B. Semenovskaya str., 38, building N, the 4th floor, room N407, N408 is temporarily not carried out. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For free tuition:
Documents are accepted from March 23 to August 15 (with a possible extension until September 15) - for transfer to the autumn term (training begins on September 1);
from October 16 to January 28 next year (with a possible extension until February 20) - for transfer to the spring term (training begins in February).
For paid tuition:
Documents are accepted from March 23 to September 15 — for transfer to the autumn term (training begins on September 1);
From October 16 to February 20 next year-for transfer to the spring term (training begins in February).
A positive decision on the transfer to the educational program/specialty and course is made by the Commission, if the number of disciplines that the University cannot re-credit or re-certify exceeds 12 academic disciplines , or the number of subjects for which the applicant will be required to pass an intermediate certification does not exceed twelve.
The results of the review of applications can be found at the link.
1. report to the admissions office (room N-408) on weekdays from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.;
2. certify with your personal signature the fact of familiarization with the decision of the Commission on filling vacant places;
3. get visas in the mobilization Department (for full-time training-for young men);
4. get a visa from the Administration Campus (for full-time students who need accommodation in dormitory);
5. get a certificate of consent for the transfer and take it to your University;
6. get the original document on previous education and an extract from the order of expulsion (with the wording – "Expelled as a transfer to the Moscow Polytechnic University") at your University and submit them at room N-408.
For persons transferring from other universities on a paid contractual basis:
1. come to the Admission Committee to certify with your personal signature the fact of familiarization with the decision of the Commission on filling vacant places (room N-408) on weekdays from 1 PM to 5:00 P.M.
2. get visas in the Mobilization Department (for full-time training- for men only);
3. get visas from the Administration Campus (for full-time students who need a hostel);
4. get a certificate of consent for the transfer and submit it to your University;
5. get the original document on previous education and an extract from the order of expulsion (with the wording – "Expelled in the order of transfer to the Moscow Polytechnic University") at your University and submit them to room N-408;
6. conclude a contract for the provision of paid educational services (B. Semenovskaya, 38, room A-303, working hours: Mon-Thu from 9:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.; Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 5:15 P.M., lunch time from 12:15 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.; tel.: +7 (495) 223-05-40);
7. pay for the selected period of study (at least one term);
8. to confirm the fact of payment in the contract Department.
Application for transferring from another University
135.67 Кб, pdf
Consent to the processing of personal data
182.82 Кб, pdf
Sample cetrificate ot the training_period
1.04 Мб, pdf
Regulations on filling vacant_places at Moscow Polytechnic University
209.64 Кб, pdf