Name of the training direction / speciality
- Intramural form of study - 227 000 RUB (for 2020)
Duration of training
- Intramural form of study - 4 года
Number of places for free tution
- Intramural form of study - 20
Number of places for paid tution
- Intramural form of study - 5
- Moscow, Avtozavodskaya str., 16
Head of educational program
- Pavel A. Petrov
The admission for foreign citizens
- * WS-the result of a demonstration exam according to WorldSkills Russia standards, passed by a graduate with secondary vocational education according to the proper enlarged groups of specialties (see paragraph 2.2.7 of the admission Rules).
Yes, applicants can choose any profile enterprise and enter into a contract with it.
99 % of graduates are employed in the first three months after graduation.
Yes, due to the fact that the University cooperates with many companies of the industry.
Yes, the University campus includes several dormitories.
Yes, you can pass the re-certification procedure after enrolling in the first year, taking into account the disciplines that you took in your college. Graduates of colleges that train technicians in the specialty "Additive Manufacturing Technician" will have an advantage.
Yes, there is such an opportunity. In addition to the discipline "Foreign Language" (1st-7th terms) in the educational program for the 6th, 7th and 8th terms, there is an optional discipline. Teachers who know the methods of preparation for passing the language certification exam deliver lectures there.
The skills you get
Development, design, research, production of products obtained with the use of additive technologies in engineering and defense industries, in medicine and creativity
Application of modern digital technologies for development of additive manufacturing technologies, design and optimization of products, development of products with bionic design
Application of methods and tools of modern TRIZ+ at the stage of product and technology development
Career after training
Additive Manufacturing Technologist
Head of Department