Moscow Polytechnic University Holds a Correspondence Creative Competition “Postcard to a Veteran”
From April 20, it will be begun the reception of creative works for the correspondence competition "Postcard to a Veteran", dedicated to the Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 and the Year of Memory and Flory in the Russian Federation.
Students and employees of the Moscow Poly are invited to participate, and the main assessment criteria will be a sense of love for the motherland and participation in the holiday, a sense of respect for the older generation, for war veterans, for a man in military uniform – the defender of the motherland.
- The postcard layout can be created on a computer (graphics) or drawn by hand.
- Stages of the competition:
- Acceptance of works in electronic form - from April 20 to April 30, 2020
- Assessment of competitive works by absentee voting — May 4, 2020
- Announcement of winners in the media and on the Internet - May 6, 2020
- Placement of competitive works — May 7, 2020
- Awarding of winners and participants — May 15, 2020
For the participation please send your works to email@example.com. The works must be signed: the name of the competition, your full name, faculty (Institute, branch), course, group number. Please, write your last name and group number in latin letters in the file name.
The correspondence competition of creative works "Postcard to a veteran" is held By the Department for Educational and Social Work together with the Faculty of Economics and Management of Moscow Polytechnic University.
The competition regulations and detailed requirements for the design of works can found in your on-line personal cabinet.
We invite to take part in the competition employees of the University and students studying in Moscow and branches of Moscow Polytechnic University! We wish you creative success!